Heat Recovery Ventilation
Modern construction methods have not only provided more
energy efficient homes, but also a long list of ailments
your home may be experiencing:
- window condensation
- high humidity
- moisture problems
- premature structural deterioration
- stale air
- back drafting of combustion appliances
- poor indoor air quality
- musty odours and mold
The solution to these problems is to ventilate.
Heat recovery ventilation is essential in airtight, well-insulated
homes because if indoor air can't escape, fresh air and
oxygen can't get in. Essentially, your house can't breathe.
Heat recovery ventilation corrects this condition by providing
clean, fresh air and getting rid of the stale, humid air.
This process removes pollutants, controls odours, eliminates
condensation and preserves the structure of the building.
How it works
1. Vents located throughout your home draw in stale, humid
air from the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room and other
sources of pollutants or moisture.
2. As this air is expelled, the outside vent simultaneously
draws in fresh air, warming it with heat recovered from
the indoor air being expelled.
3. After passing through the ventilator, fresh warm air
is released to each room in your house, either independently
ducted or integrated through a forced air system.
Solace Homeworks offers a full line of Heat Recovery
Ventilators from Eneready Products. Eneready HRV's offer
unparalleled efficiency in providing clean 'zoned' indoor
air quality for renovated and custom-built homes.
Why we recommend Eneready Heat Recovery
- The quietest HRV on the market when
installed to Eneready's standards
- Guaranteed to pass a 'Duct Blast Test'
for air leakage
- Efficient, long-lasting and cool running
motors design for continuous operation (8760 hrs per year)
- Core, filters and fans remove easily
- 5 year warranty on components and limited
lifetime warranty on the core
- CSA approved and meet B.C. code ventilation
- Backed by Eneready technical training,
service and support for Eneready authorized installers